Surutto KANSAI Co., Ltd.'s ("Company") handling and processing of personal data listed in Clause 2 below ("EU Personal Data") of Customers ("Customers") who reside in the European Economic Area ("EEA") is as follows:
2. EU Personal Data that is Collected
Our Company may acquire the following EU Personal Data from our Customers:
- Name and Address Details
- Occupation, Company Name, Company Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Payment Information
- User Name and Password
- Online Identifiers such as Cookies and IP Address
- Location Information
3. Purpose of our Company’s Handling/Processing of EU Personal Data
The Purpose / Basis for which we collect and handle/process EU Personal Data are as follows:
|Performance of contract or handling applications from Customers for our Company's services.||
|Provision of information (Company Products / Introduction for Services, Important Notifications Regarding Company Services)||
|Customer service, Communication (includes handling complaints)||
|Analysis of our website access||
|Response to surveys based on laws and regulations from public institutions||
4. Additional Handling/Processing
In the event of EU Personal Data processing for a purpose other than the purposes outlined above, our Company will notify Customers in advance of the new handling/processing purpose and other terms as required by applicable law.
5. Transfer of EU Personal Data
Our Company may store EU Personal Data acquired from Customers on Company’s servers in Japan. Our Company will manage Customer’s EU Personal Data appropriately.
7. Rights Relating to EU Personal Data
Customers have the following rights with regard to their EU Personal Data
- The right to access EU Personal Data related to the Customer
- The right to seek corrections to inaccurate EU Personal Data related to the Customer without undue delay.
- The right to request deletion of EU Personal Data related to the Customer without undue delay.
- The right to request restrictions on the handling/processing of Customer’s EU Personal Data.
- The right to receive the Customer’s EU Personal data in a general computer readable format and to transfer such data to the management of other organizations without interruption or interference.
- The right to object the handling/processing of Customer’s EU Personal Data for the purpose of public, Company, or third party interests and marketing.
- The right to withdraw consent regarding handling/processing of the Customer’s EU Personal Data.
- The right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
8. Contact for Inquiries
For any questions, complaints, or if you wish to exercise your rights described in the above clauses, you may contact us at:
【EU Personal Data Inquiry Support】
Surutto KANSAI Co., Ltd
Namba Sankei-bldg., 11th-Floor 2-1-57, Minatomachi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
Phone Number：06-7730-9171 (9：00～17：00 / Weekdays ※Excluding New Years Holiday)
9. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations
Our Company shall comply with General EU Data Protection Regulations and related laws regarding the handling/processing of EU Personal Data and shall follow the guidelines of the relevant jurisdiction’s government agency and industry.
10. Retention Period
Our Company will retain EU Personal Data for as long as necessary for provision of services and information to Customers. EU Personal Data that is no longer needed will be appropriately deleted and disposed of promptly.
11. Safety/Security Management Measures
Our Company utilizes organizational and technical security management measures in order to appropriately manage EU Personal Data.
Updated july, 2020
Surutto KANSAI Co., Ltd.