Notes for the use of KANSAI THRU PASS
- The ticket is for one person only.
- The ticket holder can use the trains and buses in the designated area during the period of validity.
* It cannot be used on JR lines, airport limousine bus or reserved seat buses. It may not be valid on some routes.
- When using the ticket, insert it into the automatic ticket gate in the direction of the arrow printed on the ticket.
- When using the reserved seat express train of the Nankai Electric Railway , Kinki Nippon Railway, Semboku Rapid please purchase a separate express ticket, special coach ticket and/or reserved seat ticket.
- The ticket can be reissued at major stations if the magnetic strip fails to function during your journey.
*Please see below for details
- Tickets will not be reissued when lost.
- Refund for tickets can be issued at the point of purchase only if they have not been used (handling fee may apply).
* Only applicable when the ticket is still valid and all the coupons in the guidebook are unused.
- Tickets will not be refunded for suspended services by a transportation company once the ticket has been used.
- If the ticket is used illegally, it will be invalidated and collected, and additional fare will be charged, according to the regulations of each transportation company.
- Separate fare will be required for journeys outside the valid zone. Please inquire the station staff.
* Please be advised that you may be required to present the back of your ticket on routes operated by some transportation companies.
*Stations where unusable KANSAI THRU PASS can be replaced
If the KTP becomes unusable due to magnetic strip failure during the journey, the following stations will reissue a new one. Please check with a member of station staff.
(Stations are subject to change)
Please contact to the travel agent you purchased the ticket for the exchange or refund.
- Osaka Municipal Subway
- Shinosaka Station / Umeda Station / Namba Station / Tennoji Station
- Osaka Monorail
- Osaka Kuko Station
- Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway
- Senri Chuo Station
- Kyoto Municipal Subway
- All subway stations, Bus Ticket Center in front of Kyoto Station
- Osaka Namba Station / Osaka Uehommachi Station / Tsuruhashi Station / Yamato Yagi Station / Kintetsu Nara Station / Kyoto Station / Tenri Station / Osaka Abenobashi Station
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Yodoyabashi Station / Kyobashi Station / Hirakatashi Station / Sanjo Station / Demachiyanagi Station
- Kobe Municipal Subway
- Sannomiya Station
- Kobe Electric Railway
- Minatogawa Station / Sanda Station
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Namba Station / Kishiwada Station / Wakayamashi Station / Kansai Airpotr Station / Sakai Higashi Station / Kawachi Nagano Station
- Hankyu Railway
- Umeda Station / Kobe-sannomiya Station / Kawaramachi Station
- Hanshin Electric Railway
- Umeda Station / Amagasaki Station / Koshien Station / Mikage Station / Kobe-sannomiya Station
- Sanyo Electric Railway
- Itayado Station / Sanyo Tarumi Station / Sanyo Akashi Station / Sanyo Himeji Station